Luna PR, Founder & CEO
Nikita Sachdev is an Indian-American serial entrepreneur and investor who discovered her passion for the crypto and blockchain space in 2017. Working for crypto giant Huobi ignited her interest and led her to launch Luna PR in her living room which has now metamorphosed into an award-winning public relations and marketing agency headquartered in Dubai, with offices in Miami, Singapore, and London with a team of over 100 professionals.
Luna PR‘s parent company, Luna Media Corporation, also houses a web3 venture capital, a foundation that aims to educate less-privileged girls in India, and Cointelegraph MENA.
Sachdev’s expertise in crypto and blockchain has earned her a reputation as a thought leader in the industry. In 2021, the company won the “Best PR Agency in Fintech” award, and in 2022, Luna PR was recognized as the “Best Web3 Consultancy.”
Ever since, Luna PR has bagged over 10 prestigious awards and continues to gain recognition across the niche – the latest additions to the trophy case being ‘Web3 Marketing Agency of The Year’ for Luna PR and ‘Businesswoman of The Year 2023’ for Sachdev.
Sachdev’s knowledge and social media following have landed her speaking engagements at conferences and universities around the world, such as Oxford University. Her media presence and growth have also caught the attention of government officials such as Mayor Suarez of Miami, the Ministry of AI in Dubai, and the Sultan of Oman.
Recently, Sachdev was one of the three faces of Binance VIP’s prestigious International Women’s Day Campaign, where she made a remarkable comment: “Invest in yourself before you invest in the market,” resonating with the highs and lows of the unpredictable crypto winter that the market is currently witnessing.
2022 also saw Luna Media Corporation co-produce a show with CNBC Arabia, where Nikita Sachdev was the host. This was CNBC Arabia’s first ever crypto show, called ‘On the Chain’, and targeted over 50 million households. Sachdev interviewed the likes of Ripple’s Managing Director for MENA and SEA and the CEO of Ledger.
In 2023, now a contributor and commentator on the elite Forbes Business Council, Sachdev will also be appearing as a recurrent advisor and will guest star on the world’s first-ever crypto-based TV reality show where Luna PR will be acting as the media partner bringing an entirely unseen brand of revolutionary prime-time television.
Timeline of Achievements (2022-present)
● July, 2022 – Luna PR’s parent company Luna Media Corporation acquires CoinTelegraph MENA
● September, 2022 – Luna PR wins ‘Web3 consultancy firm of the year’ at Entrepreneur Fintech Awards
● September, 2022 – Nikita is the first to host ‘On the Chain’ on CNBC Arabia, the first ever blockchain-based show on GCC’s prime-time television
● September, 2022 – Nikita wins ‘Most Influential Entrepreneur’ at Female CEO of the Year Awards
● February, 2023 – Nikita speaks to CNN in a one-on-one interview concerning metaverse and the Dubai real estate
● March, 2023 – Luna PR wins ‘Web3 Marketing Agency of The Year’ at AIBC ● March, 2023 – Nikita wins ‘Most Influential Entrepreneur’ at Corporate America Today
● March, 2023 – Nikita becomes one of the 3 faces of Binance’s International Women’s Day Campaign ● March, 2023 – Nikita wins ‘Businesswoman of The Year’ at European CEO Awards
● March, 2023 – Nikita is Inducted into the Forbes Business Council as a thought leader, commentator and regular contributor